Private practice, full-time position, and great team!
You enjoy making a difference in the lives of others. You want an opportunity to come in, showcase passion, have a voice, and be part of a team.
We are a family owned local, independent, community-oriented audiology practice that has been providing comprehensive
hearing services to the Greater Nashville area for over 18 years. We are staffed by Doctors of Audiology, and state certified hearing aid specialists who are committed to giving our patients the highest quality hearing health care available. We provide state-of-the-art hearing aid technology, advanced hearing testing and tinnitus services. We absolutely love what we do! Bringing improved hearing and better communication to our patients’ lives is our passion. Our services are fully guaranteed, meaning we are committed to listening to your concerns, and your technology is always perfectly fit to renew your world of hearing. A strong patient-provider relationship based on honesty, integrity, and values is what we strive for, and we feel that this is the best approach to making sure you don’t miss any of the precious moments in your life.
- We work together as a team to create an environment that makes people comfortable and helps them work towards better hearing and quality of life.
We’re seeking an individual who is personable and naturally friendly, detail oriented, patient centric, bright and inquisitive, and an excellent communicator. This position requires flexibility with both the duties and the schedule:
The Audiology Technician/Assistant is critical in the patient life cycle. Responsibilities include:
- Confirms that treatment equipment and computers are powered on, calibrated, and ready for the day each morning
- Verifies the following:
- Equipment such as otoscopes, otoscope tips, and penlight tips are available in each room with fully charged batteries
- All cables and boots are readily available in all rooms
- Equipment and rooms are sterilized and ready for the day
- Shuts down all equipment in treatment rooms at the end of the day
- Sends and receives hearing aid orders, repairs and ear mold orders. Confirms that all orders are in the OMS
- Tracks orders to confirm that all equipment arrives in a timely manner ready for the patient fitting appointment
- Checks in all hearing aid orders, repairs and ear molds when they arrive to confirm that the correct equipment has been received for each patient
- Performs clean and checks on hearing aids and other devices as allowed by state law
- Prefer one-year experience in an audiology facility, including Audiology Technician/Assistant training
- Excellent interpersonal skills that allow effective working relationships with a diverse patient, colleague, and vendor population. This includes listening, problem solving skills and the ability to make recommendations
- Must be able to organize time and prioritize numerous duties within strict deadlines
- Must interact with patients in a caring and respectful manner
- Have met audiology technician/assistant training requirements and have competency-based skills necessary for the performance of specific assigned tasks
Why Should You Apply:
- You’re passionate and want to make a difference in patient’s lives
- Excellent work culture/environment
- Hands on training provided to set you up for success
- You have the opportunity to interact with wonderful team and patients!
Please apply to the following email: