Oticon Opn S Event
Audiology Associates & Hearing Aids Today is pleased to announce that we will be demonstrating a new product developed by the Oticon engineering team in Denmark! Last year all the rules were broken with the release of the Opn devices. They are breaking them again with the release of the new Opn S™.
We are excited to say that we will be one of the first practices to let you test drive this new technology in the area! We are now offering groundbreaking products with BrainHearing™ technology that has enabled a paradigm shift in hearing healthcare.
Now you can…
- Enjoy speech understanding on par with normal hearing.
- Remove the noise between words, to make the overall background noise less intrusive.
- Reduce your listening effort by understanding speech up to 30% better.*
- Improve brain functionality with better clarity so you can focus on the most interesting sounds to you.
- Connect to the internet and your smartphone.
- Recharge with Lithium-ion batteries. Have a full day of listening on a quick recharge.
Dr. Jina Scherer, Au.D., & Tracy C. Stueber, MS, along with our professional staff, will be on hand for a 5-day event – October 14th, 15th, 16th, 17th & 18th (Monday through Friday).
During this special event, we will be offering the following FREE OF CHARGE:
- Complete hearing aid consultation and auditory canal evaluation.** Your problem may just be wax!
- Try the hearing device proven to make it easier on your brain, Oticon Opn S™. This fantastic new technology is among the most advanced and discrete we have seen in the Hearing Healthcare Industry.
- If you currently wear hearing devices, they will be cleaned and inspected at no charge during your visit.
This special event is for 5 days only! We are sending this invitation to a select few of our neighbors.
Please call early to make an appointment for the date of your choice. Appointments will go fast! Be sure to bring a friend or loved one – someone whose voice is familiar to you and you communicate with the most.
Contact us today – RSVP by calling (615) 338-7499. Appointments are limited and remember there is no cost
for these services during this five-day event!
Yours for better hearing,
The Audiology Associates & Hearing Aids Today Family
*Compared to Alta2 Pro **If you have not had a hearing test performed by a licensed audiologist in the past 6 months, a hearing test will be performed and billed to your medical insurance.